Today I made Deviled eggs (or Angeled Eggs because Grandma used to call them that). I have never made them before. Here is the recipe.
- 7 hard boiled Eggs.
- Garlic Powder.
- Utensils 2 bowls, 1 fork, 1 knife, 2 plates and 1 spoon.
- Peel the Eggs. Put the shells in a bowl.
- Cut Eggs in half the long way on a plate.
- Pop yokes out and put in bowl.
- Mix yokes in bowl.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Dill to taste.
- Add Mayonnaise till your liking.
- Spoon yoke mixture back into Eggs.
- Eat and enjoy!
Those look good! I enjoy stuffed eggs whether they are deviled or angeled!! Sometimes I like to add mustard and vinegar and/or dill pickle juice and/or finely chopped dill pickles. Deviled eggs are fun to make because you can put what you like in them. My daddy liked to put a little horseradish in them 🙂