We had our first snow! It was very nice packing snow and we made snowmen. They were about 5 inches tall. The eyes are M&Ms and the nose is candy corn. When we were done we took out the candy and wrecked our snowmen with snowballs. I hope it snows soon so we can make more snowmen and have a snowball fight!
- Colored tissue paper
- Some Con-Tact paper
- Wax paper*
- Thick Black construction paper
- Scissors and X-Acto knife
How to make one.
- Find a Nativity picture you like and print it.
- Trace it onto the Black construction paper
- Use the X-Acto knife (put cardboard under the black construction paper) to cut out around the people and the stable.
- Stick the Nativity on the Con-Tact paper
- Cut the tissue paper into little pieces
- Stick the colored tissue paper onto the Con-Tact Nativity on just the Con-Tact paper
- Glue** the wax paper* onto the back of the Nativity
*Or you cold use more Con-Tact paper.
**If you use more Con-Tact paper you do not need glue.
When the big kids have church in the evening, Megan and I do an activity with Momma if our room is clean. Tonight we played with little LED lights outside. We got a lot of cool pictures.
Maybe we can try it again and focus different so you can see us better.
Then Momma reads a special book out loud to us while we snuggle in bed. She is reading Ramona and Beezus (by Beverly Cleary) now, so I need to get to bed fast!