~ Uncle Andrew, The Magicians Nephew
Adrian McGuire 3 Nov 2018, coloring book and gel pen.
The Terror of Charn.
Coloring book, gel pen and pencil.
First came the hansom. There was no one in the driver’s seat. On the roof — not sitting but standing on the roof — swaying with superb balance as it came at full speed round the corner with one wheel in the air — was Jadis the Queen of Queens and the Terror of Charn.
— The Magician’s Nephew, C. S. Lewis.
I have been reading a (‘preciousssss’) classic book that lots of people have read. I put the part I just read in LEGO form.
I will give you a point for each question answered about the book.
- What book am I reading?
- Who is it by?
- What part or chapter did I build?
- What are the characters names (1 point for each name plus one character has two names and you get 2 more points if you get the other one)?
- What happens when you put on the ring?
- And what is the riddle about the ring (+ 3 points)?
- What is Your favorite part of the book?