Last week Nora came over and helped us make snowmen. We had fun. She helped me make a BIG snowman. It was probably bigger then Mark! But it fell over in about an hour. We had lots of fun!
We had our first snow! It was very nice packing snow and we made snowmen. They were about 5 inches tall. The eyes are M&Ms and the nose is candy corn. When we were done we took out the candy and wrecked our snowmen with snowballs. I hope it snows soon so we can make more snowmen and have a snowball fight!
- Colored tissue paper
- Some Con-Tact paper
- Wax paper*
- Thick Black construction paper
- Scissors and X-Acto knife
How to make one.
- Find a Nativity picture you like and print it.
- Trace it onto the Black construction paper
- Use the X-Acto knife (put cardboard under the black construction paper) to cut out around the people and the stable.
- Stick the Nativity on the Con-Tact paper
- Cut the tissue paper into little pieces
- Stick the colored tissue paper onto the Con-Tact Nativity on just the Con-Tact paper
- Glue** the wax paper* onto the back of the Nativity
*Or you cold use more Con-Tact paper.
**If you use more Con-Tact paper you do not need glue.