Lesson learned, NEVER eat a whole habanero pepper all at once…
On Friday we went and explored Wellfield Gardens.*
We saw two geese get out of the water, walk in front of us and go back in the water.
Then I got pictures of a neat water fountain.
*Click on a picture to see all of it.
A few days ago Momma, Megan, and I went to the park and took pictures.
(Click on a image to see all of it)
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
(From The Fellowship of the Ring, By J.R.R Tolkien)
The other day I made a pet shop out of LEGOs. You can take the roof and the top floor off. The Lego people decided they liked the rat the best and bought it.
I have been reading a (‘preciousssss’) classic book that lots of people have read. I put the part I just read in LEGO form.
I will give you a point for each question answered about the book.
- What book am I reading?
- Who is it by?
- What part or chapter did I build?
- What are the characters names (1 point for each name plus one character has two names and you get 2 more points if you get the other one)?
- What happens when you put on the ring?
- And what is the riddle about the ring (+ 3 points)?
- What is Your favorite part of the book?