I would have liked to do it to, but you have to be 16.
The other day I made a bunch of robots out of LEGOS.
Today I made Deviled eggs (or Angeled Eggs because Grandma used to call them that). I have never made them before. Here is the recipe.
- 7 hard boiled Eggs.
- Garlic Powder.
- Utensils 2 bowls, 1 fork, 1 knife, 2 plates and 1 spoon.
- Peel the Eggs. Put the shells in a bowl.
- Cut Eggs in half the long way on a plate.
- Pop yokes out and put in bowl.
- Mix yokes in bowl.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Dill to taste.
- Add Mayonnaise till your liking.
- Spoon yoke mixture back into Eggs.
- Eat and enjoy!
Happy P.A.A.D. (Paper Animal Airplane Day)
. I made most of these airplanes. Megan made the puppy dog. I made a bird but I could not find it to take a picture of it.
Today is really make up your own holiday day. Megan’s is Princess day. Audrey’s is knit a monkey day. Mark’s is 1 syllable per word day. Andrea’s is chocolate day.
Happy make up your own holiday day!