- Colored tissue paper
- Some Con-Tact paper
- Wax paper*
- Thick Black construction paper
- Scissors and X-Acto knife
How to make one.
- Find a Nativity picture you like and print it.
- Trace it onto the Black construction paper
- Use the X-Acto knife (put cardboard under the black construction paper) to cut out around the people and the stable.
- Stick the Nativity on the Con-Tact paper
- Cut the tissue paper into little pieces
- Stick the colored tissue paper onto the Con-Tact Nativity on just the Con-Tact paper
- Glue** the wax paper* onto the back of the Nativity
*Or you cold use more Con-Tact paper.
**If you use more Con-Tact paper you do not need glue.