Momma let me make cookies today. Here is the recipe I used:
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 Tbl molasses (or more if you like it!)
- 1 cup browned butter (cooled)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup raisins (soaked in water and drained)
- 1/4 cup each dark chocolate M&M’s, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips.
Cream together butter, sugar, molasses and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well. It will be very thick!
Roll into balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass. Sprinkle with more sugar if you want.
Bake 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove to cool on rack. Eat and enjoy!