I made Chex mix again. We changed our recipes(one and two) and made the Chex mix even better!
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Crispixs
- 2 cups white cheddar cheez-its
- 2 cups oringanl cheez-its
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Nacho Cheese Bugles
- 2 1/3 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups Garlic Bagel chips, broken in half
- 1 1/2 stick Butter
- 5 Tbl coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 5 cloves mashed garlic (we cooked it before hand)
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite seasoned salt recipe*
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
Put all the crunchy stuff in a big bowl and mix very well.
Melt the butter and coconut oil over low heat. Add the garlic and start browning the butter.
Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. We like it with less salt, so you might want to add more.
Put crunchy stuff on cookie sheet with sides and pour butter with seasonings over while stirring.
Bake at 250 degrees until mix is dry (about 1 hour and a half) Stir every so often. Cool and store in an airtight container, and be sure to share (If you don’t, do not eat it all at once otherwise you will get a tummy ache)!
*We made it using; 2 Tb Salt, 1/2 tsp Paprika, 1/4 tsp Turmeric, 1/4 tsp Onion powder, 1/4 tsp Garlic powder. It makes about 3 or 4 baches of Chex mix