How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
Toys- I love to build, take apart and rebuild to my imagination. I like motors, wheels, light up parts and glow in the dark. Here are some ideas. I need high quality pieces because I will used them a lot!
- LEGOs the more pieces the better, I use the pieces for fun new ideas.
- Nanoblocks or mini blocks. I do not have any. Skylines or other large sets.
Hobby: Used is great!
- Adafruit NeoPixels, top Favorites, Like strips, rings, and buttons. Really like this.
- Tri-color LEDs
- AA 2 battery pack
- Arduino Uno or Mega, Not sure where best price, a top Favorite.
- Adafruit Mini 8×8 LED Matrix w/I2C Backpack. Like Blue, Pure Green and White best.
- Breadboards, also not sure where cheapest.Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response.
- I am not sure if I would really enjoy a Metal Stamping Kit – Like this one (But one with a better rating!) It does sound fun to learn
- Extra plates (copper or brass) to play with. I like bracelets or multipack. Not very interested in rings.
- Fun stamps
- Texture stamps
- Rush Hour
- Add-On Packs 3 and 4.
- Rush Hour Shift (Two Players)
- Coup add-on pack
- IQ Games by Smartgames, (like these) I already have Kanoodle, IQ XOXO and IQ Fit
- Andor add-on packs
- King of Tokyo
- Catan games and expansion packs –
- Catan Starfarers
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Green Tea, Blackberry Pomegranate- My favorite tea!
- Kettle Chips, BBQ flavor & spicy
- Sour Warheads (Extreme Sour or Mashup Extreme Sour)
- Bugles, Cheese-its (Plain, White Cheddar, or Spicy, generic is okay), Crispex Cereal, Garlic Rye Chips, and Rice/Corn Chex (generic is okay too) (So I can make Chex Mix)
Please no ex library books, though gently used are fine.
- Lucky Luke books
- The Tenderfoot
- The Escort
- The One-armed Bandit
- The Daltons Always on the Run
- The Daltons Redeem Themselves
- Seven Stories
- The Ballad of the Daltons (And Other Stories)
- Daisy Town
- Map to Everywhere books by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
- Map to Everywhere book 1
- Shadows of the Lost Sun Book 3
- Wingfeather Saga Books By Andrew Peterson
- On Edge of Sea of Darkness
- North or Be Eaten
- Monster in the Hollows
- Warden and the Wolf King
- Dreamtreaders trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson
- Search for the Shadow Key book 2
- War for the Waking World book 3
- The Berinfell Prophecies books by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper
- Venom and Song book 2
- Tide of Unmaking book 3
Pens and Inks–Please do not get without asking first. I enjoy pens and ink and do not want to have too many at a time 🙂