How this page works:
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Mom or Dad if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
- High-quality backpack that fits a 13in computer, iPad, and books
- Bike Lock
- Prismacolor Pencils
- iPad for drawing (Talk to Dad for recommendations)
- 3D Printer (preferably Prusa brand as I’ve worked with them before)
- Highly-Rated Artist’s Glove (Extra-large)
- Patches for backpack:
- Good quality portable Bluetooth speaker (Preferably not mini)
- Takis, any spicy flavor (no cheesy ones please), or Chili Limon Doritos Dinamita
- Sour Warheads (Extreme Sour or Mashup Extreme Sour)/Toxic Waste candy
- White Cheddar Cheez-its (Kroger and Walmart store brands are fine as well)
- Spicy Skittles or Starbursts
- Garlic Rye Chips
- Flaming Hot Cheetos or Jalapeno Cheetos (not the puffy kind)
- Legos. I prefer skylines, plants, and buildings (more windows, the better), and am not a fan of brands other than LEGOS. Sets are arranged from top to bottom favorites.
- Cards Christians Like, Favorite
Please no ex library books, though gently used are fine.
- 100 Cupboards series by N. D. Wilson
- 100 Cupboards book 1
- Dandelion Fire book 2
- Outlaws of Time series by N. D. Wilson
- A Song of Glory and Ghost book 2
- The Last of the Lost Boys book 3
- Pembrick’s Creaturepedia by Andrew Peterson
- A Ranger’s Guide to Glipwood Forest by Andrew Peterson
- The Myridian Constellation series by Wayne Thomas Batson
- The Vault Between Spaces by Chawna Schroeder
- Legion: The Many Lives of Stephen Leeds by Brandon Sanderson
- Lucky Luke books
- The Ballad of the Daltons (And Other Stories)