How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
- Nanoblocks or mini blocks. I prefer skylines or other large sets.
- Lego sized blocks. My favorite types are the artsy ones, such as skylines, plants, and animals.
- Sphero Specdrums (one or two pack)- Top Favorite
- Wooden Puzzles. The very best (according to a neighbor) is Liberty Puzzles. The more pieces the better. They are expensive, but the customer service is great for broken and missing pieces.
- King of Tokyo Favorite
- Cards Christians Like, Favorite
- Coup add-on pack
- Laser Chess
- Takis, any flavors
- Sour Warheads (Extreme Sour or Mashup Extreme Sour)/ Toxic Waste candy
Please no ex library books, though gently used are fine.
- 100 Cupboards series by N. D. Wilson
- 100 Cupboards book 1
- Dandelion Fire book 2
- The Chestnut King book 3
- Boys of Blur by N. D. Wilson
- Outlaws of Time series by N. D. Wilson
- The Legend of Sam Miracle book 1
- A Song of Glory and Ghost book 2
- The Last of the Lost Boys book 3
- Knife by R. J. Anderson
- The Prophecies of Berinfell series by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper
- The Tide of Unmaking book 3
- The Myridian Constellation series by Wayne Thomas Batson
- The Forsaken Continent book 3
- Mirror of Souls book 4
- Lucky Luke books (Know he has three coming, but not sure which. Also, any of the original in Spanish would be fun)
- The Ballad of the Daltons (And Other Stories)
Music (CDs please)-
- Cinematic -Owl City