- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Bugles
- 2 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups Rye bagel chips broken in half
- 1 stick Butter
- 3 Tbl coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 dashes Franks Red Hot Sauce (you can hardly taste it)
- 3 cloves mashed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
Put all the crunchy stuff in a big bowl.
Melt the butter and coconut oil over low heat. Add all the seasoning.
Put crunchy stuff on cookie sheet with sides and pour butter with seasonings over while stirring.
Bake at 250 degrees until mix is dry (about 1 hour and a half) Stir every so often. Cool and store in an airtight container, if it lasts that long!
*I made this blend and used in places of Lawry’s; 2 Tbl Salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp garlic powder.