How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
Toys: I love to build, take apart and rebuild to my imagination. I like robots, motors, wheels and glow in the dark. Here are some ideas. I need high quality pieces because I will used them a lot!
For Legos, the more pieces the better, I can usually put them together pretty quickly 🙂
- littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets
- Knex Imagine
- Knex 70 Model
- Laser Pegs- The T-Rex looks fun! (or something that comes off of Boards) I have G1270B
- Lego Old Fishing Store 21310– Daddy likes this too!
- LEGO Creator 31051 Lighthouse Point Building Kit
- LEGO Creator 31052 Vacation Getaways Building Kit
- LEGO Creator Seaside house 7346
- LEGO Corner Deli 31050
- LEGO Mountain Hut 31025
- LEGO Propeller Plane 31046
- LEGO Town Square 60026
- LEGO Forest Animals 31019
- LEGO Aviation Adventures 31011
- Lego Outback Explores 31075 (Cheaper on Lego.com)
- Snap Circuits Upgrade. I have the SC-300 kit and Snap Circuits Sound. I would like the
- Snap Circuits Light
- Snap Circuits Rover Deluxe
- Upgrade Kit SC-300 to SC-500 (Model: UC50)
- Or even bigger Upgrade Kit SC-300-SC-750 (Model: UC70)
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Green Tea, Blackberry Pomegranate- My favorite tea!
Books- Please no ex library books, though gently used are fine.
- Lucky Luke books by Goscinny and Morris
- The Tenderfoot
- Apache Canyon
- The Escort
- On the Dalton’s Trail
- The 20th Cavalry
- Emperor Smith
- Cure for the Daltons
- The Judge
- The Stagecoach
- Bounty Hunter
- Lucky Luke Verses Joss Jamon
- The Grand Duke
- The Daltons Escape
- Candy: Just a little please. I prefer gifts that last longer 🙂
- Nerds (Assorted Flavor)
- Milk Chocolate is much better than dark chocolate!
- Endangered Species Chocolate Bug Bits
- Equal Exchange (Brand) Chocolate