Answer to Guess What!

I am allergic to a bee or a wasp of some sort. I got stung by something and after about ten minutes I started to swell up and had lots of hives, it was not fun.

We did not know I was allergic to anything because I have been stung before and they never bothered me.  It was a surprise! When I started to itch, Momma gave me benedryl and ice.  It helped a little.

We went to the urgent care. They gave me medicine, more ice, and watched me for an hour.  Then I was okay to go home!  Daddy said it was a good pizza night 🙂

I now have an epi pen I am supposed to carry around.

This is what I looked like about 3 hours after I got stung and we were home again.